TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7166

Replies to This Discussion

...am getting the feeling that there are similar mobs going after Donald McRonald.

Unfortunately, I think you're right.

Read an article today about some folks who voted for Donald McRonald.

The gist was..."Ok...we voted for you...Now do all those things you said you would."

Wonder how that's going to work out. ("Hello, Mexico? We'll be needing that check any time now. Hello.... Hello...?")

LOL...!

Hmm…now that the shock is wearing off, I’m beginning to think that there might be some interesting stuff here – such as “what happens when you can’t keep the (unrealistic, stupid) promises you make”?

Personally, I will be watching for:

The Wall

The deportations of millions of Latinos

The barring of Muslims into this country

…just to name a few.

Reality rears it’s beautiful head…jajaja

(sighs)...ok...so now it's going to be a fence- and not a wall (in certain places)...

Anyway, I blame Carol for this - she only voted once.

My vote was so rigged. I've been dead ten years, but I mailed in a ballot  anyway, and not only that, went to the polls in person and voted 5 more times! So don't blame me.

(heard he's planning to spend most of his time in Trump Tower trolling the Twitterverse and holding rallies, leaving Pence and the rest of the mob to mind the store)

Watching winter come…finally.

Well, not quite winter yet, but the cooler weather that is usually here weeks ago, is arriving.

The front will be here in 30 minutes…can’t wait.

I need the cold…

Think clearer…

Sleep better…

Much better.

Yeah, I've heard some people like winter, heh heh. I don' t  mind it. We're finally getting some rain here, knocking the scratchy dust out of the air, filling the creeks. Here in my neighborhood,(suburbs), we have a passel of wild turkeys wandering up and down the streets searching, presumably for human-provided water?  The creeks are so dry. It's funny to see the turkey parade stopping traffic.

Currently snowing here, as it has been all day.  There are about 6-8 inches on the ground.  Also windy, which makes the current temperature of 26° feel like 13°.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Smooches!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service