TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7167

Replies to This Discussion

☺    (Well, of course! He doesn't like they're "building a wall."  Snark)

Well, I think we should build a wall...but not along the Mexican border...it should be along the Canadian border...still  keeping an eye on them...

My husband is of the opinion that this is all planned, that at the very last possible moment he will drop out, leaving Pence to run in his place.  A lot of the people who might have voted for Hillary or the libertarian because the Donald is so toxic will be happy to vote for Pence, and Pence won't have much time to garner unfavorable views because he's relatively unknown.  Hillary, on the other hand, has almost as high an unfavorable rating as the D.

yah, I have heard that theory too, but with Paul Ryan as the substitute. Don't know. Would the Don be willing to leave the big party so soon? He's having so much fun.

Of course, my husband was also of the opinion that Trump would leave early in the primary process, and that there was no way that he could ever be the nominee.

It's too late for Paul Ryan because of the whole nominating process and getting the names on the ballots, but Pence has been nominated, so he could go forward.

In the beginning, the guy with the most votes became President and the guy with the second-most became vice-president. Wouldn't that be interesting in today's world?

;^}

Yeah, let's not give mental illness a bad name.  I love, "in your guts you know he's nuts." I don't remember hearing that about Goldwater at the time.

I give my husband mixed nuts for his birthday every year.  When I give them to him, I always say, Sweets for the sweet...."

ok...so now the election is rigged...and there will be a "rhetorical bloodbath" (interesting choice of words)...and the results will be challenged if he doesn't win.

My mother's best piece of advice was:

"Never trouble trouble

'til trouble troubles you. 

You'll only double trouble,

and trouble others, too." 

I'm trying very hard to follow this advice,but it's like picking at a scab.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service