withchopsticks

Views: 8621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

true

you got a greeting card today

false, the email and phone call

Expedition Unknown is the only good TV on a Friday night

(false, I have other stuff I watch, but tell me about expedition unknown. Anthony Bordain?)

you sometimes alternate reading 2 things at a time, different days

No, I don't know when his new season starts.  Expedition Unknown is on the Travel Channel (new Wednesdays which I never see, and reruns Fridays prime time.)  He searches for, like, the tomb of Genghis Khan and the lost city of the Incas and people's treasures like that hijacker Whatsisname Cooper and some Nazi gold and the real Robin Hood and the places surrounding the King Arthur legends.  I never expect him to find stuff (though sometimes he finds fascinating stuff), but he goes places Sooooo interesting.

And I was wrong about the greeting card.  I Did get one after all, from my son.  A funny one, the best kind.

true (about the alternating books)

when this website is running slow or astray, you just keep on 'til you figure out today's trick

true. Sometimes I just log off and retry

you go to the book reviews first in the Sunday paper, whenever you do read the Sunday paper

false

you get "otiose" mixed up with adipose and obese

true

when you hear the word "orient," you think of the mysterious east, and not  getting your bearings

true (did you hear there's a new M on the O Express movie coming out?)

if someone were to seriously say to you, "Get your glad rags on,"  you'd know immediately what you'd wear

(interested in the new m)

true

You remember hearing "I'll give you something to cry about Young lady/man" in times gone by

false   At least no one ever said it to me.

you have seen it snow in May

true

you have seen crocuses in November

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service