Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. I did it as a job at the Smithsonian many years ago. One of my favorite jobs. ツ

You've had several unusual varieties of fern.

I've had different ferns die on me. My thumb is red for ferns.

You once, or are now engaging in dream therapy. 

Nope.

You have more nightmares than happy dreams. 

Yeah, well, at least anxious or worrisome dreams

You like stories with a happy ending.

Yes. But the characters have to work for it. ツ

You prefer music in a minor rather than a major key.

What is a minor or major, and how ca  you tell the diff?

I am partial to folk music with banjos and fiddles, and also like listening to the music in the Nutcracker ballet

For a while in your life you attended some local performance of the Nutcracker,  in the season

Geez. I can't really explain that quickly. An easy way to express the overall sound difference in a non-technical way is that music created from the major scale harmony sounds upbeat, strong, straightforward, and happy (an example is Everly Brothers "Bye Bye Love" in the key of A major); while music created from the minor scale harmony sounds mysterious, sensual, wistful, or sad (an example is The Animals "The House of the Rising Sun" in the key of A minor). I hope that kind of explains the sound difference, at least. Here's a YouTube video which explains the difference between a major and minor scale and a major and minor chord (using a guitar): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsmDnn0_cg

And back to the game--hahaha!

Yes, I did. And when I was younger, I danced in it. ツ

You LOVE (or used to) going to music festivals.

Wow! Tiny dancer. So talented. Yes, I did.  We went to pro festivals, but also "hootenanies" with amateur, local talent

I'm now asking if you prefer music in the major key.

No, I'm a minor key girl all the way. I like mystery, and hope glowing just beyond a terrible storm.

You think cactus are interesting.

Yes

Your grandma or someone like that always had cactuses in a sunny window.

No. 

Your father wore a tie to work.

No. He assembled propellers at Pratt & Whitney

You mom wore housedresses, never slacks, until the late 50's or beyond. ( I forgot the year Audrey Hepburn sported them in the movies)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service