Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadly, yes (tweet, tweet ツ ). No more beloved animal companions for me--I can't take care of them. I miss animals so much.

You HATE when something you treasure comes to an end forever. You live with it, but you find it hard to be "philosophical" about it.

Yes. Can't stand to see a 20 year old sweater go to save.

You have a special bag for cloth you designate as rags.

(Hahaha! Me too! I'd actually been thinking about activities like riding or hiking or running down the beach. Other people seem to be able to get over the loss. I may appear okay, but I'm not! )

Yes--we always called it the "rag bag."

You use too many paper towels (pure projection ツ).

Actually, I'm kind of stingy with my paper towels. Sometimes I tear them in half

If you read something like this: "there should be  a Halloween for adults; when they go door to door in costume you have to give them vodka and bacon," you find it funny. ;^ )

(Stingy is good! Better for the environment!)

Yup, the images it conjures are funny! I do love adult Halloween parties, though!

You love carving pumpkins for jack-o-lanterns, but always use one to make pumpkin pie instead.

No.now I'm lazy, and use the canned stuff instead.

You can't pick a favorite between pumpkin and apple pie.

Yes I can. I prefer Apple pie--especially "French" apple pie which has raisins and pecans in it and a vanilla glace on top. My real favorite pies are rhubarb, cherry, and mincemeat (the way my mom made it).

You find pecan pie yummy, but too rich to have anything but a sliver. 

That is true. 

You're not sure you agree that " the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."

Interesting question. I suppose, biologically, it does--at least for now. Psychologically, I've always noted that most women shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to being "empowered." As a kid I realized that most women view themselves as less than men. They may not believe they do, but they do. They demand equality from men instead of realizing they simply are equal. By demanding equality as though it must be given from outside, they promulgate inequality on an organic level. You can't rule the world if you don't recognize your innate power.  I always found that I was treated as an equal by men because I knew myself to be equal. 

You never had problems with salary inequality. 

Very good point, and I have thought the same. It' amazing to me that my countrymen hesitate to elect a female to the top spot. Even many women think "we're not quite ready" for a female head of state. So frustrating.

Yes, to your question.

In high school you ran for class president.

Nope. Always shied away from politics, even in high school. I did, however, go out with the class president. Hahaha!

In high school you ran for class president.

Nope. Never entered my mind.

You joined the chess club for awhile.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service