TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome to the Gathering Place, come in sit a while, refresh

yourself with our brewed coffee, tea, hot coco and a dew or two.

We have fresh baked goodies to nibble on just in case you might be

a tad hungry, too.......Your money isn't any good here, but your

friendship is valued, so come on in and enjoy yourself...if no one is here

please just leave a note to let us know you came by to visit....:)

Ladyg-Owner

Mary- Manager

Lynn- Bartender

I also have the Gathering Place...that I set up in a group on EONS...so please drop in

and say hi there too!.......

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/ladygs-place

Hot Coffee and a Dew for my Jeff

and a cola for Dot and anyone else

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 488

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good afternoon everyone!!! (((((Lynn, Mary, Kristine & ladyG))))) I’m between classes at the moment so I have to poke my head in. LOL

L- . . .“with that German dinner at some point”. . . You got it, Schmidt's Haus down in German Village. ausgezeichnetes Restaurant!!! ja! ja! =)

K- . . .” i will let ya in on rabbits”. . . Seems I missed something. When I get home I’ll go back 3 pages and see what you and Mary were really talking about. Teeheehee =)

LG- err umm umm I’m afraid to ask. . . You are saying you want to play with the bunnies’ right? (turning my second shade of red)

Have a great day I need to get moving again.
yep, Ladyg, you can't get anything past that Chris, LOL! i tried to ignore it, but can't now -- he's too cute when he blushes! (doesn't happen very often!)
Some things still get by. . . LOL Graduating from the school of hard knocks a year ago I have to be ever so careful that my ability to be analytical doesn’t become analism. I love having fun and joking around but this learning to trust again is a pain. Anyway, I neglected to address a statement you made earlier - yes you can visit the bunnies too.
You said a mouth full there chris,learning to trust,like taking baby steps.I love having fun and joking to but I have faith in ya chris.Dont know u like mary and lynn but thats ok.You will trust again.God and time is on ur side.Anybody ready for a bunny party lol
Thats our fealless leader for us chris,gotta love our ladyg,shes a hoot lol.dont know about german food but if its eatable,bring it on lol.U have a good afternoon chris,will catch up with u later but with a face and smile lik urs,lynn said it ur cute lol.
Hey (((Kristine))) I’m not ignoring you, I got pulled away for a phone call. If you can PM me your location it will help me to better understand your standard cuisine and I can give you a heads up on German dishes that may be similar. I looked here and FB and they are worlds apart, if not I understand.

I need to start looking back and see what you and Mary have been giggling about. =)
Hey Chris.........*waves* to you!
Its ok I understand chris lol i will hire me a chief to cook.I dont mind saying im from ky.Mary needs to giggle lol
:) and I do giggle a lot when here with y'all......:)
Hello everyone, good evening, it's late I know and it's been
a rough night w/elderly client...I don't know what's going on
as I haven't been around all day:) Hope all is well with everyone:)
Im here i think chickie mary.Bet ur beat.Its been quiet.
:) hi chickie cat, yep I am...and have two more nights
to go for this week..client was on a hateful roll tonight,
maybe it' out of the way for the next 2 nights..:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service