TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello Folks,
Welcome to our little coffee shop, where we just gather when we want to
take a little break, chat with whomever might be here at the moment and
get to know each other. It's a friendly little place and everyone is
welcome. Just say hello and folks here should respond. If no one
happens to be here at the moment, just stick around or keep an eye on
the last post to see who pops up to greet you.

It's Groundhog Day!!!!!
Big storm coming! Time to get out of Pennsylvania! *I'm awake anyway...Nothing but a bunch of tourist here disturbing a guy's sleep*

Tags: Help, friendship, humor

Views: 22

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

RBAM told me there is a 20 inch snow storm coming this way on Friday. Another inch of sleet today and still snow left over from 18 December, and ten inches from three days ago. I need to start driving south. Maybe I can pick up the little guy from Pennsylvania.
Good morning! Today is Groundhog's Day! A big deal up here in my neck of the woods. Punxsutawney Phil is about to make his appearance in a couple of hours. (Punxsutawney is about 30 minutes from my house)

Good morning Moosie!
Ah Moosie. . . Phil doesn't mind. He's treated like royalty most of the time!
Good Morning (((CJ, Cat, Moosie)))

Moosie don't worry about spelling nooz wrong. You really need to live in western PA to understand all the words spelt wrong across the country. You would think since Heinz being so big here they would put some spelling words on the bottle!!

As far as PP, Brad says it is simply a reason to party. Considering how much the sun doesn't come out...we need a reason to party! Brad says drinking isn't allowed though. People used to show up drunk and drinking before Phil saw his shadow and that isn't allowed any more!

Mornin Cat, Cuppa, Moose, Where is everybody this morning? Out looking for their shadow?
He found it Robbie. Six more weeks :(

Unless, of course, you're in Florida!

Good Morning Comments

Click Here for Good Morning Comments

Kind of late but what the heck. Hope everyone's having a good Tuesday!
Good afternoon, everyone! Yesterday and today have been busy, checking in when I can.
Enjoy your day!
Hi, everybody! I love that graphic, Robert. ;-)
Hidie Ho There!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service