TBD

TBD on Ning

Hey Cuppa, are you sleeping in? I guess I'll open up since I'm the first one here, and I'll get the coffee going in case any early birds come in. Folks, it's Friday and it's going to be a good weekend! Come on in and have a seat, we're happy to have you! Have a donut while I get the coffee going.

Tags: Fun, coffee, conversation, food, friends, humor, music, welcome

Views: 31

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Was on Calendar last year, local Chamber of Comerce put out a Calendar of all the civil servants Police Sanitation Crossing Guards and Mailmen had pictures from year before when I was still working
Edddie told me to Park my car at his buddies restaurant and he'll come down and get us with his Jeep. Said I'd never get up the hill in my car even if I put chains on , they don't plow his road
So he's out there then!
The Hill is to steep makes it dangerous so fourwheel drive or snowmobil or stay home
We have a friend like that up in Somerset on the mountain. . the road is a private road to his house, just a dirt and gravel road. I'd never attempt it in the winter.
Good Morning LK
So is LADYG having a party tonight to start Mardi Gras
I think it starts tomorrow night, but we better check. . .
Sorry, I'm back, I was putting a sign up over at the old DG that we moved, and now I'm going to run outside to see how nice it is. . . brb
I am back. . . it's clouding up, and starting to sprinkle a little.
Got my beads just have to get some Moonpies

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service