TBD

TBD on Ning

Hey Cuppa, are you sleeping in? I guess I'll open up since I'm the first one here, and I'll get the coffee going in case any early birds come in. Folks, it's Friday and it's going to be a good weekend! Come on in and have a seat, we're happy to have you! Have a donut while I get the coffee going.

Tags: Fun, coffee, conversation, food, friends, humor, music, welcome

Views: 31

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Was talking with Eddie on phone down in the valley it might get above freezing but up on the mountain top he figures in might get all the way up to the 20's
When I leave to get girls for school in mornings you can smell the ocean -- Crisp clean fresh air with just a hint of salt makes you glad to be alive
I would think that once you have the ocean, you can't be without it.
I know poeple who when they moved to west had problems with their skin drying out and getting sores from lack of moisture in air didn't know we really part fish down here
*smile*
Fun for all this weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I still have about 3 or 4 inches in my yard. My patio is a sheet of ice, and inches deep. I've kept up with the front walks, but not that patio.
Hopefully Mother Nature clears it for you this weekend, but then she'ss proberbly cover it up again in a week or so
G'morning LK! We want pictures!
We did talk about that, didn't we? The men of the DG?
You would contribute. Greg would contribute.
Wouldn't you? LOL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service