Welcome to our little coffee shop, where we just gather when we want to
take a little break, chat with whomever might be here at the moment and
get to know each other. It's a friendly little place and everyone is
welcome. Just say hello and folks here should respond. If no one
happens to be here at the moment, just stick around or keep an eye on
the last post to see who pops up to greet you

Views: 1020

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like we need to make some nice cookies to encourage folks to come in here more often.  I make some great cookies...   My G'kids call me the Cookie Monster!..
Might take a bit more than the coffee and cookies...  How bout a stiff shot of Jack?

Maybe post a picture of a young nakid women...  That's what the insurance companies are doing to get attention.....LOL

I would like to invite any of the folks who show up here to come and join us at the new "Daily Grind Too" on Face Book. It's  only been open for a week or so and has now over 130 members, mostly guys and girls who are friends of yours. It is going off like a rocket and is reminiscent of the old Daily Grind of a couple years ago. It's a closed group, but available to any of you.  Just send me a note/friend request on FaceBook to "Laird Manlove" or an email with your FaceBook name to me at dgposterone@gmail.com. We would love to have you.

Cuppa

Well......how wonderful of you to grab folks as they come in the door and entice 'em to go some where else.
well it ain't happening here...  If it was a buzzing place I would be offended....Oh, but some folks do come here to read the post from 3 years ago....  OK...
Hello everybody.  Just dropped by to say I think of you all and see you on facebook sometime.  I hope no one melted in the HOT weather we have had.   We have finally cooledoff.  80s in the day 70s at night.  Great weather. Take good care of yourself. Ya hear!!!!!!!!!!!

This door is open..just a crack but others are wide open!  Nice to see your bearded mug LK!

Ha ha!  Fancy meeting you here.  I did the same thing.  Just dropped by to see what's happening!

As of 2010, it was apparently going well for a number of people. This post is 2 years later. So. How goes it now?

Not many of those around anymore.  I know of one in my area where the waitresses all call you 'Darlin'.

Try the prune kolaches with your coffee.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service