Welcome to our little coffee shop, where we just gather when we want to
take a little break, chat with whomever might be here at the moment and
get to know each other. It's a friendly little place and everyone is
welcome. Just say hello and folks here should respond. If no one
happens to be here at the moment, just stick around or keep an eye on
the last post to see who pops up to greet you

Views: 1020

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, it's on the spine of Seattle, just a walk up the hill from downtown. We lived about six blocks from Volunteer Park.
I'm back from my errands, so come on in. I should be around.
I saw Blind Side the other night from Red Box, with Sandra Bullock. Pretty heart warming movie.
Crazy Heart is pretty good. Has kind of a weak ending but then that is possibly a good thing.
I think you sent one of your storms this way. It looked like a tornado incubator, but just rolled on by dumping rain as it went.
I haven't seen a storm here. It's just this piddly drizzle. I found out that Roanoke has a little more rain each year than Seattle. It is just that when it rains, it storms and dumps huge amounts in a short time.
Still hanging in here.
I just watched "Gone Baby Gone" Now I need some Abbot and Costello or something.
Hey, Whre is everybody? It's Friday. Dot thats for you. Wouldn't want youto forget that the weekend is almost here. I've had some coffee and getting ready to take Happy out for a walk. Chez, thanks for the A & C pick up.Be back in a little.
Happy Friday to you all! It's National Donut Day, but it made me hungry for fattigmand. They have a hole in them, so it should be okay...help yourselves!

I brought along some very festive donuts, too, for the traditionalists.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service