Welcome to our little coffee shop, where we just gather when we want to
take a little break, chat with whomever might be here at the moment and
get to know each other. It's a friendly little place and everyone is
welcome. Just say hello and folks here should respond. If no one
happens to be here at the moment, just stick around or keep an eye on
the last post to see who pops up to greet you

Views: 1022

Replies to This Discussion

Good morning ~ running out the door to work. No time to make coffee. . . . yikes, I'm late!
Of COURSE you fit in! *sneaks a candy bar and starts the coffee*
Morning, all!

Morning, Pru! That reminds me of my ex. He used to say to me, "Do you have to be so happy in the morning? hahaha and as I'd wander around the bedroom & greet each dog by name he'd say from the bed, "TAKE THAT DOWNSTAIRS." He's a great guy, but we weren't morning compatible.
Leaving a song behind as I head out & wishes to everyone for a lovely day!

Good Morning all, Yes it is still morning. I'm up. It isn't even 8:00 am yet. Had my first pot of coffee and now I'm headed out to walk the dog. I'll be back.
Good Morning to all...Good to see DG is BACK!!!! :)
Have a great day {{{{ HUGS }}}} too!
OK, I'm back. Walked Happy about two miles and now we are enjoying our temporary patio. The temp is still under 80 but that won't last much longer. I try to open up the RV in the mornings and turn the fan on to air it out. It is amazing how much humidity can build up overnight. Have to do some scheduling and running around today. Will check in from time to time.
Robbie
Hi, Robbie, and everybody, I thought since I'm new (in here at least) I would bring some goodies. How about a bread pudding upside-down with pears? Good for breakfast or dessert or wherever you are in your day.

Here you go. No one else is around, we wouldn't want it to dry out.
Could you make another? I want more than what is left over.
I made plenty more - this is a big place! Help yourself, the others are in the frigo.
,-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service