happens to be here at the moment, just stick around or keep an eye on
the last post to see who pops up to greet you

Views: 1023

Replies to This Discussion

Hugs It seems hard to follow here..BUT HUGS to all my Friends here
{{{((({{{Nascar Girl!}}})))}}}
Okay, so can we dish?! '-)
Hi there ladies! I miss you all!
(((((WS)))) ((((D'S))))) How are Yall doing??
Hey Nas I'm good, how have you been?
really good!! I am ready to see everyone again!!
Hi, WS!
Its been a minute since I have been here..kinda confusing when it looks like this thread started in Feb.. wasn't sure where to find ya Taylor
so the Very best time to catch me would be Fri morning at the airport when I arrive..not sure when my sister will pick me up but i am hoping to meet several Atlanta folks but nothing confirmed...
hey, there. got a phone call that pulled me away, sorry! Okay, well, I have an idea... my bff lives in Athens & I REALLY need to get over there to see her. If you need a ride to Athens from Atlanta, I was thinking... if my bff & her partner can get together w/me Friday night, I could drive you to Athens Friday afternoon, if that would help out. I have a class until 11:30am but could be free after noon. Whaddaya think of that? Otherwise, does your sister have to drive to Hartsfield from Athens to pick you up?
omg, Pru, I live a stone's throw from Stone Mountain! (there's an Antique Car Museum there?)
there's a very cool Automobile exhibit @ The High right now. Anybody wanna go? Okay, well, anybody wanna make a road trip to Greenville, SC w/me & see Vienna Teng & Brandi Carlile in concert on June... somethin'... can't remember right this very moment... 11th, I think?
's past my bedtime...

'night all...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service