Welcome to our little coffee shop, where we just gather when we want to
take a little break, chat with whomever might be here at the moment and
get to know each other. It's a friendly little place and everyone is
welcome. Just say hello and folks here should respond. If no one
happens to be here at the moment, just stick around or keep an eye on
the last post to see who pops up to greet you

Views: 1021

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to be on the road today, but I promise to come back soon and often. I talked to Izzie, Mary and Janet about coming back in. So help me spread the word and round up our friends.
Ok, I'm back. Hi Cat, Doug, Cuppa. I guess i'm going to go ahead and get the tailgate fixed. Dumb me, backed into a concrete electric pole. Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to drive a 32 ft. Motorhome pulling a TOWD. Oh well, sombody has to provide excitement for those sleepy 18 wheeler drivers. Where's Cowboy? NAS?
Cuppa, that is a nice looking 5er.
Hey Robbie,
I just had a revelation. I had a friend with an F350 Ford truck like mine. His tailgate was stolen in Phoenix, and he just replaced it with a cargo net. To his surprise, his gas mileage improved dramatically he said. To test the theory, I drove a hundred miles this morning with my tailgate down and my highway mileage improved from 17mph to 22mph. That's quite a saving with diesel costing upward of 3.50 here in the NW.
I've got a few hours to kill waiting for a delivery, so I will be here jumping in and out till someone comes in to drink coffee and swap lies. At which point I will lie and deny with the best of them.
Okay, Cuppa, I'm ready.... tell me a fish story. '-)
Doug!! So good to see you! Things are well w/me, tyvm - how about you?
Hey my friend. Good to be back in touch. How are you?
HI Doll!
{{{((({{{CuppaJoe!!}}})))}}}
Last time I Went trout fishing I caught some shaky trout......Turns out they were trembling at sound of my approach. lol
yeah, I figured.
Hey, your rig is BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you. I was going to upload a pic of the interior which is really nice but I am on my small laptop without the pics.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service