TBD

TBD on Ning

Let's chat about improvements we would like!
I will start:
I wish I wish I wish we could have the old TBD remarks after a comment in a discussion. Pardon my 54 year old brain -- was it kudos or vibes?
Whatever it was, I secretly was thrilled to receive and to give people the alert that they were funny or that I understood - or the "kicks in pants" which to me was just a fun way of showing affection rather than actual kicking of buttocks.
I KNOW we have those cartoon blobs now. But I want the easy button after a person comments! I want to show Pickleallen and Larry and Dotcom and kdblake and Kevin Lange and Monkeypants and Pru and every other person here how I feel about their comment -- immediately. That was fun!

Kudos! (See how nice I feel with a kudo!)
Ouch! (see how shocked I am to get kicked in butt?)

Tags: Fun, frolic, immediate, improvement, kudos, response, wishes

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Karen here's a way to bring things a bit closer to the way they were.
In my browser, I use Fire Fox but Internet Explorer has the same feature. Set up links in you browser. These can be to a single site or a drop down list.
I set one to the site Chuck made for us which has the kudos.
So when I am inspired to leave one I can click on a new tab. Click on the link to the kudo site select the appropriate one and right click to copy. Click back here and click reply all and paste.

Flowers

This took 4 clicks to paste this in......not the same but not that onerous either.
Karen, I miss both the Kudos and the Vibes. I used to give lots of kudos.
I can learn to use the new kudos. I was just saying that I miss the old.

You could walk through and like a 5th grade teacher, grade each comment.

It gave me a certain Vibe power.

Anyway, I am over it. I'm now monitoring everyone through aluminum foil and my transistor radio on a secret frequency. Some of you need to dress up a little. The holiday is tomorrow. Some of you apparently have no clothes.

I love you all. Have a splendid Thanksgiving.
KarenSme

Pru's new and improved version of the KITP's
Been there and received that or maybe it was a tad more. LOL
Is this a kickbomb? Or a cactus dropped from above by Mr. Sam?

Pru, Happy, and Sam Houston
You can't be short! You're from Texas!!!! Oh, that's right. You are really from Florida.
Gee, I don't have many issues with the Teeb on the Ning. Sure, its different than the old one, but I really don't miss much from the original. All those kicks I received were kind of wearisome after a while, especially when it became so cumbersome to remove them. I didn't save anything from over there, I just moved on.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service