TBD

TBD on Ning

I'm feel sad that this group will end. because I feel good when I have problems and I can share with you all. Well the dission has been made. My 22 has a problem she saved herself till the right guy came,turned out he wasn't she was devasted that she has been tring to take her life,more then once. I've been trying to help her she has been in and out of the hospital for attempting to commit suicide. She was doing good for awhile but today she did it again going into traffic. its hard she is my first born and I love her and I feel lost and helpless. if anyone can suggest anything or has been through this, please let me know what I'm doing wrong. your friend lisa

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks I'll do that and thank you.

Chuck said:
Lisa, there are many that are disillusioned. Seek professional help, by all means - now. Call in all family and friends and make sure they know about her situation, and fill her with love and life - keep her busy. If you have family that live "away from the element" see if she can go there for awhile to escape the element she is in. Most importantly, be a rock, and be strong - she needs the very best of you. Good luck.
Some good advice here Lisa, get some help!
We do believe in God almighty we strayed from church due to people being two face at church one thing and as soon as they are let out of yhe lords house critizing people and just not being very Cristen has diappointewd me which is why I dont go to church but I do pray. Thank you for your prayers

SandraDee1 said:
Lisa, I just can't even imagine what you are going through right now. Do you have a church that you could get her to go to? Chuck's suggestion about taking her out of the element is a good idea. I'll certainly pray for her and you.
Lisa, I had a niece that did this kind of behavior, get your daughter to a hospital NOW. They will admit her to the right facility and get her to the right Doctors. My niece is no longer with us. Passed at 21. Do not wait another day.

Lisa leos said:
We do believe in God almighty we strayed from church due to people being two face at church one thing and as soon as they are let out of yhe lords house critizing people and just not being very Cristen has diappointewd me which is why I dont go to church but I do pray. Thank you for your prayers

SandraDee1 said:
Lisa, I just can't even imagine what you are going through right now. Do you have a church that you could get her to go to? Chuck's suggestion about taking her out of the element is a good idea. I'll certainly pray for her and you.
It DOESN'T have to be this way!!!

We don't need to let TBD go. It has become a part of all of our lives. Why do we all have to move over to NING??

Read this:

http://www.tbd.com/group/2767/discussion/2021710/show

Let us do our part in holding on to TBD! It has become "OUR" web site now. Let us nurture it.

It worked for Tribe...

It can work for TBD!

Pass this message along.
Why did this group end?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service