TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

...ah My Beloved just red me gloroius love poems by Pablo Neruda.

Cuold there be a gift that tuoches my womans heart deeper.

Cupid smiles.

Ain't love grand?

yes it is tee..

I can explain. . . . . . . .I've been working on a small online business for etsy. Third try, wish me luck. Not ruling out doing ebay too but I'm babystepping it there. Want to go back to being creative with artist's materials and such as soon as possible. But doing the research for what to sell and how much things are worth and how much shipping to charge. OY. Here's a recent piece. It's the matrix for a relief print. Nice to see all you guys. Good to be home.

That is a nice piece, Merry.

Thanks, I put off doing it for about ten years. I finally got some cheap, extra sharp wood working tools for about a dollar each after spending hundreds of dollars to buy things to help me learn how to sharpen my wood carving tools. It's nice to be back. HUGS

Very cool Merry.

And it's nice to see you too!!!!

=0)

I'll arm wrassle you for the one on the left!

Tomorrow I gotta go garbage disposal shopping. Old one started leaking, and then the motor shorted out. Crap!!!!

I don't have one of those , with my luck , I'd drop a fork or spoon down it and have to go get it out. S-C-A-R-E-Y.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service