TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16166

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahahaha!

The most exciting thing in my life is chocolate.  I've been on a binge.

Since you let the cat out of the bag, and where does that saying come from, I've been naughty with the chocolate too.

It's new bedspread day!! It's technically a quilt but it's going to be our bedspread. We're even going to spring for the shams. New bedspread day doesn't come around very often. I tend to get over excited. Wait, I'll see if I can get the picture.

Very pretty!

I did everything twice today.  You'd think that would mean that I don't have to come in tomorrow, but it just means my  mind has a permanent stutter.

I did everything once today...didn't help much.

Bob beat me @ Words.   He's feeling smug but you'd never know by looking at him.   I'm not happy and you can tell by looking at me....;-/

You may not have looked happy but you "felt" happy....:-)

Having coffee, making wise cracks. Being so very happy it's Friday. We're going to be doing things like getting new tires, changing the oil, fun stuff like that tomorrow. Later today it's clean the bathroom day. I lead such an exciting life.

Its an overcast, drizzly day out here on The Leelanau.  Making things just a little more blah, we had a power outage from 9AM to 1PM today.

Makes Joella's day seem really cool, doesn't it?

Winter came back last night. Jaylee beat me at "words" last night....got her happy face back on.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service