TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16168

Replies to This Discussion

With a fork!
It is a curiousity, isn't it??especially for Miss Q.
Hang around......just sayin'

Going to make lunch.

Exciting, I know.

What?!!!? Grits without Country Ham & Red-Eye Gravy?!!!? That's just wrong, not to mention not very Southern.....!!!
I've only had grits with butter or with cheese.
Thought it was Thursday this morning...
Oh, what a bummer, Jaylee. I was aware & grateful that the week was hitting the midway mark for me. We're on special projects at work for a few days, so I get to team up w/someone I enjoy working with. I'm usually a loner at work, so it's a nice change. And we created some nice work today; I was proud.
I'm going roller skating with an old fishing boat captain this morning. I haven't figured out whether it is a fun idea or a stupid one. I'll know in a couple of hours.
S-o-o-o-o-o, its been thirteen hours now......you still sitting in the emergency room waiting area?
It was fun. I only fell once. :)
Just sitting around wondering...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service