TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I'm partial to that too, Bob, gout and acid reflux notwithstanding.  I also like a place where your bill, which is handwritten, has a big ol' greasy thumbprint on it.
Thats one of the reasons waitresses have to wear good slip resistant rubber soled shoes to work.

Gotta get off this farmville, cityville kick (obsession/addiction). It's killing my time..I knew I should have stuck to my guns when I first told my friend I didnt want to start up again.....This time around its a lot more fun cuz I have a lot more friends on there..I feel I am betraying my real friends here on TBD......I will come through this..I will I will.....:}. I will figure out a way to divy up my time so I am not spending too much time one place & not enough time another & still get all my housework & other stuff done....Too much stuff. 

"hi, my name is caseyjo & I'm a ville addict."

'-)

True true..at least I am not in denial...:(
'-)

Caseyjo....ya mean to say you're also in Cityville? 

We've gotta talk....I need more neighbors there.

Gary Carl Young on FB.

We have a group called cityville neighbors..my actual real neighbor started it, now we have tons of neighbors....I started w/ 6 or 7...now I have maybe 40 in just a couple weeks...you can pick & choose whatever neighbors you want Stir......I will friend you gary....If you dont like the group I will let you know who I personally know so you can friend them....so far it looks like all the people I have friended are just a bunch of city villaddicts..like me...:)

Ya'll are always coming in & starting to hang out when I'm going to bed, darn it!

I gotta get a job w/better hours!

I think I'll start sleeping all day on my days off. It was over 100 degrees today. I drove to The Woodlands today. Got Happy groomed. Wow! it was great to be in a civilized place for a change.  I found some of the stuff in Krogers that I like but nobody in Livingston ever heard of. Had to pack it in ice to get it back to Livingston though.  Took Happy to the dog park before the groomer appointment. It was so hot that he would only retrieve a tennis ball if he didn't have to leave the shade to do it. There wasn't that much shade so he didn't get much execise. No one else was there. I guess it was too hot even for Texans. Wait, I'm not sure any Texans live in The Woodlands.   
What the heck did you have to pack in ice? I know its something you like, but that leaves us guys & gals hangnin you know...

Smelt. Jaylee turned him onto it.

okay, I gotta confess. I don't even know what Smelt is.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service