TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, now I don't have to count to 4 when I hold down the flipper to  flush!
Tired..dog gone driven.....Hope all is well for everyone..will be back on track soon I hope....Loves ya'all....Casey
Ha ha...Jaylee.....Now the flipper must flush in one big gush...:)
What ever happened to flipper? did he escape? Did he find the love of his life and run off to join the circus?

Havaing some DL Jardines Queso Loco for lunch.

Washed down with lemonade.

sounds simply delish...
It was ;-)
shut UP.
Sweating...

(((BAF!!)))

oh, & in reference to your question, I've been having a little fun w/an avatar maker. 

There isn't a pic of your face on your page that isn't hindered by hat, shades, sister.... '-)

I'm happy to make one for you if you want to PM me w/a face pic, or you can check it out yourself @ faceyourmanga.com. I'm sure we'll start putting our old avatars back up soon, but we've had fun playing w/these the last several days. '-)

Hey (((BAF))), How was Moab? I was there last year, and 2008. Didn't spend much time there though. we were on our way to La Sal. Its on the way by back road to Gateway, Colorado. I spent a lot of time in that country back when I was 19-21 in the late 50s. Moab was a mining town back then. We were also down near Dove Creek and over in Escalante.

If you ever get time, write that Blog.  Good to have you back.

(((Robbie)))

...we haven't been crossing paths much. I miss you, man.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service