TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

Wow....commitment....!How long has it been since you've shared a roof?

It's such a cute place...lots of character!  That's my kind of place.   Full of past.

That should put some zip in her doo da, huh???
Bob, I'm pretty sure that's Ducati Man's job.

Bob, I'm pretty sure that's Ducati Man's job.

...and  quite a fine job he does, too. '-)

Thank you, guys! You're the best! I appreciate all the support & celebrating w/me!

Jaylee, it's been a few years since I shared a roof w/a partner. And that was a partner

of many years.

And yes, we love the little bungalow - it's my kind of place, too. Lots of character, for sure!

I'm so excited about the move I'm about to pop! '-)

Deez, thats a nice looking pad!  Congrats!

Stuck in traffic.

YAY iPhone!

Hard to type tho, forgive any typos please.

Don't type while driving.......you know better than that.
I know...only when I stop. Like now.
That's pushing the matter Miss Q.

NEWS FLASH1!!!!!!   The economic hard times in this neck of the woods have not abated.  There's been a realignment, of sorts, of our local businesses.  The proprietess of the greasy spoon has taken a job cooking yuppie breakfasts at a new establishment.  This new establishment has replaced the previous deli/pizza parlor, a place I've written of on occasion.

So, there are no more greasy breakfasts offered in town.  The greasy spoon will open for lunch, and continue through the day selling ice cream cones and related items.

The rib joint, a place I worked for sporadically the past two summers, is going through a remake.  It will re-emerge as a bar/sit down place.  Much of the deep fried menu will be gone, to be replaced by healthier items.....I guess that means there will be green stuff provided with meals now.  Last summer, the rib joint's sales were abyssmal....and quality had suffered in the process.

I dunno....none of these changes bode well for a person with my eating habits.  I know I'm a dinosaur, but day-yum, today I bought eggs, and came back home and fried me up some spicy sausage, potatoes and eggs for breakfast.  I'm gonna miss the jawing with my cronies in several of my old haunts.  Today, after purchasing my breakfast supplies at the store, I stopped in to the Brew-Ha, and had coffee with the mean spirited conservatives.  They were totally confused as to where to go tomorrow.  Sunday was their usual day to hit the greasy spoon for breakfast. 

They are not gonna be happy going to that new joint, and paying two bucks for a cup of coffee, and they are not gonna like the looks of those fancy omelets.  Normally, I wouldn't be too sympathetic with their issues, but this is different....not having a greasy spoon restaurant crosses all political lines and impacts all, adversely.  Well, er, I guess it affects the few folks left that still like greasy breakfasts, anyway.

Tomorrow morning, I might make an omelet, and then head in to the Brew-Ha for coffee, and to commiserate with the other displaced folks.  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service