TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 15703

Replies to This Discussion

The heat is gone, it's a mild 80 out and all the windows are open and the dust bunnies are taking over the joint so I have to pay attention to my home for awhile. During the recent heatwave , I became completely addicted to crocheting snowflakes. My big dream for the Christmas season is to do a large window display downtown with a handmade theme. I plan on hanging up the snowflakes with fishing line and need about 30 more of them. Wish me luck.

You got it kiddo!

Made by one of my friends at the Wreath Factory here in town.

dammit,that same thing happens here.

Watching the latest episode of Jack, my kitty VS a long horned beetle that got into the house.

You should see the beetles on my farm rolling cow manure.

Sounds like a down home movie waiting to happen.LOL

Are you asking me out on a date?

I am always lookin for help on the farm.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service