TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16166

Replies to This Discussion

You should read that chapter before asking about royalties.

TeeBubby look close at the Cowgirl on the Arabian and (center) 2nd pic.That is abuot 4 yaers ago I want royalitys to!

Sweet!!! The royalty check is in the mail, but I'm not sure if you should cash it. 

thank yuo Darlin'

The high temperature today....the HIGH all day was ten degrees!! Wind chill somewhere below zero.

6 o'clock and still 68 degrees. I just asked my wife if she thought it would get cold enough one of these days for a fire in the fireplace.

Just to let you know Bob, last week it was so cold I wore jeans, a T- shirt, and tennis shoes with socks, instead of shorts, a tank top, and sandals, for TWO DAYS in a row!

Uh...Tee....all I can say is "Bless yer heart" ....again.

Just think warm thoughts Bob!

I was just thinking......ya know....there's not much difference between 6 degrees and zero. Cold is cold.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

cool 70 degrees in Houston

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service