TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

That's Fizzgig, a character from The Dark Crystal!

oh, I didnt no abuot him/her Goldi. Its very good to see yuo!

Goldi knows the most amazing stuff!!

Status, not bad.

Someone confused our site with Quinns and told everyone that we're shutting down on December 31.  People are now leaving as quickly as they came.  I didn't realize this until I started to get PM's saying.  Sorry to hear this site's closing at the end of the month...we're going to boomerville.  See ya there!

I'm not sure how that got started, but it may be back to just us by tomorrow.

Adding to the confusion is the fact that there were people on Quinn's site who also refered to think.be.do as tbd.  Some also refered to it as t.b.d.

Oh well, we hadn't got all the spare rooms set up with clean linens yet, anyway. 

I feel like we got a nice airing-out though.

...prety funny. Stirs rite they shortened Think.Be.Do. to TBD (tebede,tbde, etc.) all the time.

A big ol' hello, complete with a big ol' hug,  going out to you, DD!

STIR!!

Hello old freind. Happy Danceing. Im feelin' that love lite shine..

smoooooch,

Suzan

I just hope I didn't make too many of those ham roll-ups for the welcoming party.  I'm not sure of the shelf life for those things.

Where am I...what is this tee bee dee...TBD on Ning...somehow looks familar but not.

You let me join so here I am..making the acquaintance of some new imagainary friends and a few real ones.

When I am online....my usual status is generally a moment by moment adventure...been doing some shopping, paying a couple bills, checking out this new site, drinking coffee...third cup so far...

I found these really neat led cap lights called cyclops...you can clip them on any your caps with visors for hands free light when you need it. Was thinking my little nephews would love these...being able wander around the house or the yard or anywhere in the dark except for this....looks like fun times...yep...thinking this might be the present they need...

That's funny.  I actually gave one of those to a little girl last year for her birthday.  She loved it and decided they were perfect for zombie hunting.

She was only five, so I worry about her parents a little.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service