TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

OK, Well you better follow the plan or your gonna get one of these.

It's good to see you DD.  You have been missed.  So sorry to hear that all is not well. 

The love of good friends will get you through.  I know this from experience.

Eddie and Jaylee,

I left All of the sites for a few weeks a wile bac. I was haveing serious personal problems.

I am TBD the original even if i go other places  to talk sometimes. i enjoy discusoins. I dont understand or enjoy FB so dont use it except to spy on my neices and nephew ocasoinly. On Think Be Do (it is Not TBD) I helped uot with the huge and sudden eons onsalot (Moderator) then resigned.

There are a few TBD there and a few new poeple that wuold be good TBD poeple. i figure abuot 100 uot of 740 cuold have understood and ben us all along, the rest are social website folks and wuold not understand what or who TBD is. 

7 yaers ago I fel in love with the comunity and dreem that is TBD..that has never wavered.

I've thought about you...   I always hope you are well.   Life's a bitch but somehow we manage to cope.  We are strong....we are woman.

It would have been icing on the cake to have you at the Michigan City meet.   We must see what we can manage for the next one!!!!

((((hugs dearest DD))))

((((DD))))

Just starting to get some rain of of Isaac. Spent about 3 1/2 hours this morning clearing the deck, and battening down the hatches. As things look right now, I may have wasted about 3 hours of that time because right now it looks like it will be much farther out in the gulf than it looked this morning. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'm sure Isaac is and will be a pain for a lot of people, but it pretty much bypassed us here. we got less than a 1/2 inch of rain. I got my fingers crossed for anybody that has been and will be affected.

A real "morning mayhem" group;

DD....so sorry to hear bad news. You take care and keep us up dated. You will always be welcome here.

smooches all aruond my guys.  Can yuo put namess with the faces in the photograph??? I'm thinking i see Bob for sure but thats all I no.

DD   looking at the picture, from left to right clockwise....Wendy Hoag,Stir Young,Larry Kremis, Not sure, Ruby Red Crystal, Robert Laudeshaw,Kitty Kat,.....and Bob.

That is Carmen between Larry & I....she is the one who had a double lung transplant a while back. It was great to see her doing so well. 
How I wish DD could have been there to sit on the porch and sip coffee and chat in the morning...which led to the afternoon and into the evenings. 

Sending good thoughts to you DD!! Hugs.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service