TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16166

Replies to This Discussion

OK

OK, It's off to work I go. I've got a 4 hr work day. Think I'll make it?

I was a 'synchronized' swimmer in HS.   It was really hard but so very cool to do!  We were called the "Aqualinas"!

I don't have anything planned today.

I think I'll go outside and bask in the drizzle.

I'm off work.

Think I'll stay in and watch the screwy wind patterns.

http://hint.fm/wind/

Donated blood today, well technically I donated red cells. I donate on a regular basis, but this is the first time I donated red cells. Instead of just drawing blood, they hooked me up to a machine that took the blood out, filtered out the red cells, and them pumped everything else back into me. Takes about twice as long as the regular donation, but they said the red cells helped trauma victims so i figured it was worth my time. Donating the red cells counts as a double donation so I can't donate again for 4 months. They were giving away vouchers for a Ray's baseball game, but since I'm not a baseball fan I told them to keep it and give it to the next person so that they would have a pair. I didn't realize it until I was almost done, but by donating the red cells I also qualified for a pretty cool T shirt.

Well, YEA YOU!!!   It's a wonderful gift...life!

Note to self....give renewable resources.....!

It's easy peasy and I wish more people would do it. I've never been in the position to need blood, and I hope never to be there. But it would be nice if I were in that situation that the Dr's wouldn't say, sorry, we don't have your blood type.

I went to Aggie Muster tonight with my Aggie son in College Station, 12 of my classmates passed away in last year.

I'm so sorry your classmates passed away Aggie. 12 of a group is a lot for one year. I lost three in '04 and I thought that was a lot.

Tomorrow starts my two consecutive day work week.

This house is clean.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service