TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

well...how are we gonna have any fun then?

sheesh...always making  things difficult.

Will miss you while your gone.

Safe journey.

;-)

Hope the Family bidness is not the stressful kind and that you have a good trip. Walk on the edge of that sidewalk in case someone mistakes it for a highway.

Tired, happy, painted a lot today, have tons of work to do.

Best wishes.

M

Finally got a new job, just been waiting for them to call with my start date.  Guess I have to clear thru all the channels first. I am excited and nervous all together about it!

New jobs are usually exciting and a little scary. Congrats.

thank you very much!

ok, off to the gym, which i shoulda already left by now, anyhow!  Have a splendid day, everyone!

Congrats Karen!!

I needed to kickback and stop smelling paint fumes , so I took the day off. Feel like a new woman. I was starting to look and feel like a wild woman from Borneo.

Hey, thanks a lot DD and TbubbdD! That is soo funy what you said, Merry  haaahaaa!

Glad you got the job Karen.

Painted a $4 rocking chair from the thrift store and donated it back to them.The rice bag/heating pad/ cold packs that I made for them are moving too. There's a lot of folks with arthritis around here. And they made back all the money that's been put into the mini endeavor and gave me another thing-a-ma-jig to revamp. The sun is out and the side roads are Icy with a capital ICE. Made it home alright though after dropping off the rocker, it looks like Captain America's rocking chair. I sponged some stars onto the back board painted blue and painted the chair red and painted some of the spindles in the back white.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service