TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I could remember who Sam Carnegie is.

who are you?

where am i again?

Pru and I saw "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" last year. It was the Swedish make.  Usually I hate films with subtitles. But it was good enough that after a little while I didn't even notice. If they make films of the other two books I am sure that I will go see them.

Robbie, I think all 3 were made in Swedish. I wanted to see the Swedish subtitled version of The Girl w/the Dragon Tattoo before seeing the new American version, but I didn't make it.

Where am I at? What am I doing? Why the hell am I doing it?

Sorry Tee, really don't know but anything worth doing is worth being obsessed about.

Teeb?

Take off the damn mask. You'll be able to see where you are...

Have a .5 day tomorrow!  Would have liked to take the day off but no-can-do. 

If it weren't for sick people my job would be a piece of cake!!

Weather is going to be great for sleeping in and watching movies....and sleeping.....:-)

I'm heading into 3 full days of work. :-P

me 'n D-man in the Oval Office yesterday.

okay, it was the "Oval Office" at the Carter Presidential Library.

I'm still in VA. Plan to head south monday. It's too cold up here.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service