TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16166

Replies to This Discussion

Not that I don't also love Ken Burns. He rocks.

Thinking about  bullies
Going to work for a little while on my day off. It's getting to be a bad habit.
Watching bullies
I don't know about bullies, but I'm watching a train wreck and being thankful that I was spared the trauma.
"Civil War".....beats the hell outta "American Idol"..
Watchin' frost form beats American Idol..
I'm trying to figure out what is meant by "Virginia is for lovers."
Please strive to find out......the rest of us are living vicariously through you!
Good morning, Olivia! Sorry it's cloudy, but it's still early... sometimes that's just a morning thing & then the sun comes out nice & bright for the rest of the day. We do have rain in the forecast today, but I don't mind, as I'll be working inside.
Allergies are kicking my ass...Or, maybe it was the three beers...either way, I'm really tired.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service