TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16166

Replies to This Discussion

I like that study!!
I'm hungry, going to get something to eat.
Sleepy, Going to bed. By myself, "Sigh"
Me to Robbie, Dee's working a 12 hour midnight shift. "Sigh"
Sweet! just like you!!!

Right back atcha!!!!

Finally got my tooth worked on. Pretty uneventful till I was paying my bill. The dentist's young, and quite attractive assistant told me I had given her a workout. I didn't know what she meant, until she said...You have really strong tongue.

I kept my mouth shut.

Your wife is a lucky woman.

It is 9:36 and all of the people that are here, are here.

It's 10:02 and all the people that have left are gone.

I don't know haw many that would be since the little counter at the bottom of the screen is also gone and I'm too lazy to open up chat. Cause then I'd have to close it again. That's just too much work.

Holy Crap...I clicked open that chat and found out I was talking to myself.......again.

Did you answer back?

Hey, Robbie. RRC. Aggie. Bob. Quinn. Jaylee. B A F. D.D.

and TeeBubs.... *gigglesnort*

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service