TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16169

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for rain.
Sipping coffee in a hotel room in Indianapolis, trying to force myself to get up and get back on the road.
I hardly ever watch tv but I watched a doo whop DVD and put a turkey in the oven.

I'm over feeling snippy..Life's too short.

Not allowed to tip back head so I'll just stick out my tongue and see if Ted cares.

I would love to see a cat laugh...

I was berated last night in the parking lot of the Quik Mart by a panhandler for violations concerning preferential treatment. Apparently it is a breach of etiquette to ignore the first vagabond that approaches you and then offer monetary assistance to another one while the first one is still able to view the transaction. I did not know there was a panhandler Manifesto.
Going to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I hear it is as good as the original Apes movie which looking back was not so very good.
Seven days since I was here. Is the Yellow faced one gone? Did he promote the book that his only intellectual equivalent on tbd wrote?
I don't really care about either one of them. If I want to be bored I'll watch paint dry.
Reply by Quinn 2 hours ago
I don't really care about either one of them. If I want to be bored I'll watch paint dry.

I'll second that.

Quinn, Bob, Jaylee,

Were your ears burning Sunday? We were talking about you. Well, to be fair, we talked about many, many tbders. That's what happens when you aren't present. (:>)

Actually it was all good. Or funny. Someone even brought up the time when the sex talk group (I never went there) was dying, and Pru said that she was turning it into a prayer room.

cancel

My ears were burning but I thought it was from the heat.

Ya'll didn't spew half-truths and spread nast y rumors, did you??

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service