TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16159

Replies to This Discussion

I just did.

You said that so we would all do it and make fools of ourselves, didn't you?

Reply by Quinn 2 hours ago
I just did.

You said that so we would all do it and make fools of ourselves, didn't you?

I did it too but I didn't tell anybody.
*A tip of the hat to Miss Q.*
Crap, does that mean all of you can do it? I was sorta beginning to think I was special.
Awww, he is just so cute.

@ Landseer: 

(@ D.D., too! '-)

Teebs wrote: Crap, does that mean all of you can do it? I was sorta beginning to think I was special.

You are special, Teebs, and possibly w/your tongue, just not the sticking your tongue out & looking at the ceiling thing.

Maybe I am special after all.

Cat got my tongue with that on August 3rd.

Funes wrote: You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility due to the tendons within your neck.

I was going to say- "you did that just to see how many of us would try it, didn't you?"

...but I see we've already been there. I rather like it, it's kind of fun, a stress reliever. I think I might start a habit of it.

Waiting for my ten o'clock meeting...

Watching it rain.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service