TBD

TBD on Ning

So here we are looking around, taking a peek... hanging out.

On some thread a bit ago, some one said how annoying the FB was with all the trivial updating goings on.

Personally, I don't think my daily updating is all that interesting but some times I really feel the need to share.  My kitties don't give a whit and the bird...well, he lives in his own world.  His updates would mostly involve "lived another day"..."got some of that shredded stuff again (cheese)"  etc.

Mostly, I have you fine folks to droll on about my meager existence and occasional moments of wonderful.

So, here you go...Keep it brief...mundane with a bit of intrigue.

Tags: adventures IRL, just livin', let's bug Bob

Views: 16168

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, forgot to right that pic before I posted it.  However, I have a laptop so I can just pick it up and turn it sideways. It's a way to get exercise while sitting at the computer.

The electricity keeps going off an coming back on. I'm just going to shut everything off and go to bed.

"I have a laptop so I can just pick it up and turn it sideways. It's a way to get exercise while sitting at the computer."   Hahahaha!

Have a co-worker who shows me images on her fancy i-whatever-phone.  I always make the mistake of touching the screen and it gets bigger/smaller/goes away!  Too touchy feely for me.

Not sitting on the Expressway waiting for the helicopter to land and take accident victims to the hospital.

Made the right decision in not going to the ballgame tonight...For a number of reasons

Quinn wrote:

I don't see a problem...

but, I have had three beers and one dark and stormy. It's possible that is affecting my perspective.

...I'm on my 3rd beer now & am quite interested in that dark and stormy - what is it??

Oh, and..... {{{{{{(((((QUINN))))))}}}}}}

2 ozs jamacian rum. 5 ozs ginger beer. A squeeze of lime. Lots of ice.

When I was out walking on the trails yesterday morning I got to see a hawk swoop down and catch a mouse about 20 feet from me. She took it up onto a low-lying branch where she was soon joined by a pair of smaller hawks...I'm thinking they were her babies.
I need to clean up and go to breakfast before noon. If I can ever tear myself away from this sintilating conversation.

Not much to tell, chased a racoon away from the garbage cans yesterday morning and I must have 4 different coloured daylillies out there blooming all at once. 92 degrees , heading back to work in the air conditioned studio. Cold bean salad for dinner , cooler weather on the way they said and if it turns out to be true I'm going to make a casserole when the temps go down past 65.

I was alright.......but I got over it.
I move about 50 yards to a new site today. It has more shade.
Up and running, need some breakfast and it's a workday today kids........ I'll be bock.
106° @ 5;45 PM CDT.....feels like 112°

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service