TBD

TBD on Ning

Via internet stream you can listen to a variety of interesting music.

Google WQNA to find the stream. The show is called Fear and Loathing in Springfield and it airs 6 - 9PM CST on Sunday evenings.

It may uplift the downtrodden and down trod the uplifted. Some may faint, others may experience moments of rage and in some cases hilarity.

Views: 5676

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WQNA "Fear & Loathing in Springfield" set list, February 19th, 2017....

Ustream is still hopelessly f*#@ed up; Will try to upload the show another way, in a day or two...

"Galaxy I Sink", the Flaming Lips, "Oczy Mlody"

"People Like Us", Swans, "The Glowing Man"

"Belly Full Of Slugs", Kim Salmon & the Surrealists, "Hit Me With The Surreal Feel"

"Realize My Fate", the Cloud Nothings, "Life Without Sound"

"The Lone Ranger Of Love", Jack Oblivian & the Sheiks, "Lone Ranger Of Love"

"You And Me Baby (Holding On)", Chuck Prophet, "Let Freedom Ring"

"The Scene", Frank Black & the Catholics, "Devil's Workshop"

"Ugly Sunday", Mark Lanegan, "The Winding Sheet"

"Under A Maybe Moon",  Tom Irwin, "All That Love"

"Wasted", Black Joe Lewis, "Backlash"

"Alpha Shit", Jim Jones & the Righteous Mind, "Aldecide" EP

Album of the Week: the Sadies, "Northern Passage"

"Hard Time Killing Floor" (Skip James), R.L. Burnside, "Wish I Was In Heaven Sitting Down"

"Illinois Blues" (Skip James), Alvin Youngblood Hart, "Territory"

"I'm So Glad" (Skip James), Cream, live, "Those Were The Days"

"Special Rider Blues" (Skip James), Insect Trust, "It Came From Memphis", Vol. 2

"Sunshine Of Your Love" (Cream), the Jimi Hendrix Experience, "Valleys Of Neptune"

"Drifting" (Jimi Hendrix), Chris Whitley, "Perfect Day"

"Angel" (Jimi Hendrix), Cassandra Wilson & Pharoah Sanders, "Searching For Jimi Hendrix"

"Key To The Highway" (Charlie Segar), Sonny Landreth, "Bound By The Blues"

"Sad Days, Lonely Nights" (Junior Kimbrough), James Leg & Left Lane Cruiser, "Painkillers"

"My Mind Is Ramblin'" (Junior Kimbrough), the Black Keys, "Sunday Nights: The Songs of Junior Kimbrough"

"I'm In Love With You" (Junior Kimbrough), Jack Oblivian & Impala, "Sunday Nights: The Songs of Junior Kimbrough"

"Good Golly Miss Molly" (Little Richard), the Meat Puppets, "Out My Way"

"Hey Hey Hey Hey" (Little Richard), the Jim Jones Revue, "The Jim Jones Revue"

"Have Love, Will Travel" (Richard Berry & the Pharoahs), the Sonics, "Live At Easy Street"

"They're Hanging Me Tonight" (Marty Robbins), Thin White Rope, "Spoor"

"I'm Coming Home" (Johnny Horton), Jackshit, "Jackshit"

"Mother And Child Reunion" (Paul Simon), Randy California, "Kaptain Kopter and the Fabulous Twirly Birds"

"Time Of The Season" (the Zombies), the Sons of Hippies, "Psych-Out Christmas"

"For What It's Worth" (Buffalo Springfield), Girl In A Coma, "Adventures In Coverland"

"So You Want To Be A Rock And Roll Star" (the Byrds), the Patti Smith Group, "Wave"

"I Got Levitation" (the 13th Floor Elevators), the Chronics, 2015 45 single

"(In The) Hall Of The Mountain King" (Edvard Grieg), The Who, "Sell Out"

"Space Oddity" (David Bowie), El Vez, "God Save The King: 25 Years Of El Vez"

"Just Drooped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (Kenny Rogers & the First Edition), Mojo Nixon, "20 Explosive Dynamic Super Smash Hit Explosions !"

"Rebel Rebel" (David Bowie), Lea DeLaria, "House Of David"

"NY Flat Top Box", Naked City, "Live Vol. 1 Knitting Factory 1989"

"Kick Out The Jams" (the MC5), Pinky Poodle Doodle, YouTube

"Know Your Product" (the Saints), Midnight Oil w/ Hunters & Collectors, "Live. U.S.A."

"In My Time Of Dying" (Led Zeppelin), Lydia Lunch & Rowland S. Howard, "Shotgun Wedding"

"Trampled Underfoot" (Led Zeppelin), Son Little, MOJO Presents: "Physical Grafitti Redrawn"

"Kashmir" (Led Zeppelin), the Ordanaires, "The Song Retains The Name", Vol. 2

"Down By The Seaside" (Led Zeppelin), Max Jury, MOJO Presents: "Physical Grafitti Redrawn"

"I Found A Peanut" (the Midniters), Kid Congo Powers & the Pink Monkey Birds, "Dracula Boots"

"Shot Down" (the Sonics), the Mummies, "Never Been Caught"

"Call The Police" (Stephanie 'McDee' Sanders), the Oblivians, "Desperation"

WQNA "Fear & Loathing in Springfield" set list, Marcg 5th, 2017....

At least we recorded the thing....Still gotta figure out how to up[load the file to the internet...

"Funny Bone" (Freddie King), Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears, "Scandalous"

"Stomp Dance", Alvin Youngblood Hart, "Motivational Speaker"

"Prison", Black Joe Lewis, "Backlash"

"Robbery", Nick Cave & Warren Ellis, "Hell Or High Water" soundtrack

"The Box It Came In" (Wanda Jackson), Anna Fermin & Trigger Gospel, "Hard-Headed Woman: A Celebration of Wanda Jackson"

"Lonesome, On'ry And Mean" (Waylon Jennings), Henry Rollins, "Lomesome, On'ry And Mean: A Tribute to Waylon Jennings"

"Outlaw State Of Mind", Chris Stapleton, "Traveller"

"Burnin' Hell" (John Lee Hooker), Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, "Lawless" soundtrack

"Bloody Mary Morning" (Willie Nelson), the Supersuckers, "How The Supersuckers Became The Greatest Rock 'n Roll Band In The World"

"White Lightnin'"(George Jones), Dash Rip Rock, "Boiled Alive"

"19th Nervous Breakdown" (the Rolling Stones), Jason & the Scorchers, "Still Standing"

"Drug Store Truck Drivin' Man" (the Byrds), Jason & the Scorchers, "Clear Impetuous Morning"

"A Horse With No Name" (America), the Loud Family, "Star Power !"

"Cool Water" (the Sons Of The Pioneers), the Replacements, "Pleased To Meet Me" (2009 Reissue)

"Behind Closed Doors" (Charlie Rich), Stan Ridgway, "Holiday In Dirt"

"I Had A Dream" (Ray Charles), the Knoxville Girls, "Knoxville Girls"

"Down In Mississippi" (J.B. Lenoir), Eagle-Eye Cherry, Vernon Reid & James Blood Ulmer, "The Soul Of A Man" soundtrack

"I'm A King Bee" (Slim Harpo), Watermelon Slim,"Bull Goose Rooster"

"How Long Before I Change My Clothes ?" (Trad.), Alvin Youngblood Hart, "Down In The Alley"

"People Get Ready" (Curtis Mayfield), the Blind Boys of Alabama, "Higher Ground"

"Baby, What You Want Me To Do ?" (Jimmy Reed), Hot Tuna, "Yellow Fever"

"Young Man Blues" (Mose Allison), The Who, "Live At Leeds"

"Substitute" (The Who), Blur, "Who Covers Who"

"Tail Dragger" (Howlin' Wolf), Link Wray, "3-Track Shack"

"Deacon Jones" (Link Wray & the Ray Men), the Woggles, "Guitar Ace: Link Wray Tribute"

"High Time" (the Sonics), the New Original Sonic Sound, "The New Original Sonic Sound"

"Strychnine" (the Sonics), the Zeros, "Right Now !"

"Strawberry Fields Forever" (the Beatles), Ice Palace, "Minnesota Beatles Project", Vol. 1

"Nowhere Man" (the Beatles), Low, "This Bird Has Flown: A 40th Anniversary Tribute to the Beatles' 'Rubber Soul'"

"Penny Lane" (the Beatles), World Party, "Beautiful Dream" EP

"Instant Karma ! (We All Shine On)" (John Lennon), Paul Weller, "Fly On The Wall"

"Come And Get It" (Badfinger), Graham Parker, "From A Window: Lost Songs Of Lennon & McCartney"

"Blue Suede Shoes" (Carl Perkins), Lemmy & the Upsetters, "The Last Temptation Of Elvis"

"Quetzalcoatl", El Vez, "Boxing With God"

"Heartbreak Hotel" (Elvis Presley), John Cale, "Slow Dazzle"

"When I Met You", David Bowie, "No Plan" EP

"UFO Paycheck", the Brian Jonestown Massacre, "Don't Get Lost"

"First Encounter", Johann Johannssen, "Arrival" soundtrack

"Enlightenment" (Sun Ra & the Arkestra), Travis Shook & the Club Wow, "Wavelength Infinity: A Sun Ra Tribute"

"I'll Go Crazy" (James Brown & the Famous Flames), the World Famous Blue Jays, "Superbad @ 65: A Tribute to James Brown"

"What's Going On ?" (Marvin Gaye), Los Lobos, "Just Another Band From East L.A."

"Spirit In The Sky" (Norman Greenbaum), the Squirrels, "Scrapin' For Hits"

"Roundabout" (Yes), Yo La Tengo, "Yo La Tengo Is Murdering The Classics"

"Happy Together" (the Turtles), Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention, "Fillmore East, June 1971"

"Virginia Avenue" (Tom Waits), Kid Congo Powers & the Knoxville Girls, "New Coat Of Paint: The Songs Of Tom Waits"

"Hold On, Hold On" (Neko Case), Marianne Faithfull, "Easy Come, Easy Go"

"The Walk" (Jimmy McCracklin), the Inmates, "First Offense"

"Can't Seem To Make You Mine" (the Seeds), Alex Chilton, "Bach's Bottom"

"I'm Not Talking" (Mose Allison), the Chesterfield Kings, "Let's Go Get Stoned"

"Valleri" (the Monkees), Mitch Easter, "Here No Evil: A Tribute to the Monkees"

"Glad All Over" (the Dave Clark Five), the Rezillos, "Can't Stand The Rezillos"

"20th Century Boy" (T. Rex), the Replacements, "Let It Be" (2008 Reissue)

"Addicted To Love" (Robert Palmer), Ciccone Youth, "the whitey album"

"What A Way To Die" (the Pleasure Seekers), Poison 13, "Wine Is Red, Poison Is Blue"

"Space Truckin'" (Deep Purple), Ministry, "Cover Up"

"Everybody's Going Wild" (Curtis Lee & the KPC's), the Detroit Cobras, "Baby"

"I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down" (Ann Peebles), Graham Parker & the Rumor, "Stick To Me"

"I'm Glad" (1966 Demo), Captain Beefheart & the Magic Band, "Grow Fins: Rarities 1965-1982"

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by EddieDingo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service