incredible but also true stories of how medical scientists

are discovering some animals that can actually detect

the beginnings of disease in humans in the very early

stages of onset.

Our animals can also be trained to help and support

many of us that have disabilities, especially for those

who have lost their sight.

Animals can `feel emotion' just like we humans can,

besides loving, nurturing and caring for their own young.

So let us enjoy our animals and pets by sharing our photos,

pictures and graphics of them all,

the long, the short and the tall.

Tags: Animals, Babies, Caring, Clever, Domestic, Funny, Intelligence, Wild.

Views: 357

Replies to This Discussion

photo Raccoonslovecats.gif

photo tumblr_m79ib2Qq1F1r3a6jho1_250.gif

photo tumblr_m79ib2Qq1F1r3a6jho2_250.gif

Cows

FARMER (boasting): I've got thousands of cows.

VISITOR: That's a lot of cows.

FARMER: And that's not all. I've also got thousands of bulls.

VISITOR: That's a lot of bull.

An art connoisseur passed a little grocery in New York when he noticed a kitten on the front step lapping up some milk in a bowl. The cat was mangy with one ear half chewed off and clumps of fur missing. What really caught the collectors eye was the bowl the kitten was drinking from. It was a rare antique worth thousands. He walks in the store and offers $20.00 for the cat. "He's not for sale." Says the store owner. "That's ridiculous!" Says the collector. "He is one of the ugliest cats I've seen. He must be for sale. I'll give you $100.00 for him." The store owner thought for a second and said "It's a deal." The connoisseur hands the store owner the money, which he quickly pockets, and as he starts out the store asks "For that price I'm sure you wont mind sending that old bowl with him. He seems so happy drinking from it." The store owner says " No way. That's my lucky bowl. From that bowl I've sold 26 cats this week!"

The County squirrels had finally become a problem that had to be dealt with by everybody.
The Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation. After much consideration and prayer, they concluded that the squirrels were predestined to be there, and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.
Over at the Baptist Church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water-slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim, so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.
The Lutheran Church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist Church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back at the Lutheran Church when the Baptists took down the water-slide.
The Episcopalians tried a much more unique path. They set out pans of Bourbon whiskey around their church in an effort to kill the squirrels with alcohol. They sadly learned the hard way how much damage a band of drunken squirrels can do.
Aahh... but the Catholic Church came up with a very creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter for one hour.
Not much was heard about the squirrel problem from the Jewish synagogue. They took the first squirrel and circumcised him.
They haven't seen a squirrel since!

Anyone know what kind of squirrel this is?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service