TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeh Miria, please kick my ass, you can also pat it, kiss it and do anything else you want to with it. But at my age you might want to have a EMT standing by. Do you know anyone who wants to beat on my chest and suck on my mouth. Nothing kinkiy intended, just want to be ready in case of emergency.
"My evil plan to drive you all crazy is working!!"

Can't get there from here, sister...
"Sme" and "Smee".....

Coincidence? I think not...
OMG Wendy kicks in the butt.....where does the line form. I what to make sure the line has some decorum.
Decorum? You need me. Yes sir, that's my specialty. I used to be the designated Cooth Control Officer at all the Army Dineing Ins. Boy, do I know Cooth. Yes sir, Cooth and Decorum!!!
A modecum of decorum or a modecum of just plain rum.
Rum, sounds good to me, Wendy. Merry, when are you breaking out the rum?
I'm back, avast me pretties, RUM FOR ALLL!
the freggin Verizon cut my land line phone off with bill paid. I have been fighting with those SOB for 3 days. They say another carrier asked for my number. screw them I have no land line phone or high speed internet because of those dumb asses. I called another company today, and told them to bring it on. I hate Verizon====
WHOA two rations of rum coming right up!

(slides them down the bar to blondie)
Blondie, Blondie, Take a deep Breath, Light a candle, run a warm bath, have a hot cup of cocoa, meditate, go for a walk, clear your mind. Take a course in carrying a concealed weapon, buy some C4 and primer cord, a propane torch, a four wheel drive vehicle. I'm sure you can figure out what to do with all that. We will be waiting for your next report.
See Blondie ,that's why we keep Robbie around. Uncle Robbie always knows how to handle things properly.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service