TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Quinn:

Hey, guys- I just posted one for ya in the "Choose One" game. '-)

Rant. The 1995 chevy van died last night. Battery was so dead the AAA couldn't jump start it. Had it towed home. After driving this thing for over 13 years, I'm not putting any more money in it. (paid 8,000, and have put approx. 3,500 into it so I got my money's worth) Had the driver leave it in the street because I'm going to have a scrap yard come and haul it away. Anyway, the van leaked a little oil, and I wanted to clean the driveway. Got a bottle of driveway cleaner that screws on the end of a garden hose, so figured this would be a 10 minute job the most. BUT, the brass sprayer on the hose is on so tight I cant get it off. I probably spent 10 minutes trying to get the damn thing off. Cranked on it hard enough to break it, but it still won't come off. So now I gotta cut the end of the hose off, go to Home Depot and buy a new hose fitting and a new sprayer.

If you're waiting for the rave, there ain't one!

Rant: It's snowing.

Rave: It's Snowing !

About NCIS. Do any of you remember Buzz who started the Daily Grind? In his previous life, before retirement he was the head of a NCIS Homicide squad. Always says Mark Harman is playing him. 

I always suspected he had quite the past. 

I will try and watch it thru a different attitude in the future!

I just don't care for the predictable style/type of the cast.  It's repeated over and over in similar types of TV dramas.

I really like "Prime Suspect" though.

My rave for today:

Gun Wisdom......... Some words to the wise.  Shooting Advice from various Conceal Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:    

Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.

Its always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.                                    

Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.    

Never let someone or something that threatens you 
get inside arms length.    

Never say "Ive got a gun."

If you must use deadly force, the first sound 
they hear should be the safety clicking off.    

The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes,                                the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.                                    

The most important rule in a gunfight is: 
Always win -  cheat if necessary.    

Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets ...

You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to 
beat you to death with it, cause it'll be empty.    

If youre in a gun fight: 
If you're not shooting, you should be loading. 
If you're not loading, you should be movin.  
If you're not movin', your dead.                                    

In a life and death situation, do something. . . 
It may be wrong, but do something!    

If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! 
If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about.  

You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language. 

You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to 
save yourself and your family.

If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, please forward.

"There's no use giving lectures on the law as long as you've got rats eating on peoples' children and unemployed and no roof over their head and no job to go to and maybe with a dope needle in one side and the cancer in the other."

August 20, 1965. In the midst of the Watts riots, President Lyndon Johnson and Dr. Martin Luther King discuss how to fix the underlying problems.

Same time frame - King warned LBJ about the evils of capitalism and militarism. Nothing much has changed. 

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Authorities have charged a South Carolina woman with felony animal cruelty, saying she hanged her nephew's pit bull from a tree with an electrical cord and burned its body because the dog chewed on her Bible.

Animal control officers said Monday that 65-year-old Miriam Smith told them she killed a female dog named Diamond because it was a "devil dog" and she worried it could harm neighborhood children. Authorities said bond wasn't immediately set for Smith, who remains jailed in Spartanburg County after her weekend arrest.

Officials said she didn't have an attorney yet.

She faces 180 days to five years in prison if convicted.

Authorities say the remains of the dog were found under a pile of grass with part of an electrical cord around its neck.

I'm certain she never actually read the Bible or any book for that matter.

Ignorant, Superstitious, Violent and Damned Proud Of It - People like her make me wish there were a hell, so she could wind up there.

Her neighbors are defending her, saying what she did wasn't nice, but hey - It's okay, because she reads the bible.

Wow , she looks like she should be working for the corrections industry....................ugh!

Still reading from the dis-comfort of my own home and not the library, that puts a time limit on how long my fifty year old fanny can sit on the stairs to catch a free signal. I thought the house would get cleaner that way and I could afford the jump in prop taxes mo bettah , but apparently not so folks. LOL there are plastic tablecloths on the floor as drop cloths and some unpainted furniture that I splurged on is getting worked on and I'm going to try my hand at sprouting lentils as a cheaper way of eating healthy. One steak a month because I'm worth it. So little time, so many different useless things I'd be tempted to buy if I went shopping. Ciao, ma Bellas. Funes, did I say that right?? I love the Italian language......

There is a Bull Terrier here in the RV Park. When the owner ties it outside he puts a full face mask/muzzle on it. The dog is white. The muzzle is black. When anyone walks by the dog goes crazy trying to get to them. The dog has been nicknamed "Hanible Lecter".

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service