TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place to vent your frustrations.  Have at it!!

Post your rant here.

Views: 8222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Her first video

Rant:  Planted some bulbs, better late than never.  Some critter, probably the local skunk or opossum, keeps digging them up and tossing them around!

Rave: Weather is wonderful, my porch is fixed and my prickly pear is soooo happy.

Yup, its really great to finally have warm weather.  I mowed and took a bicycle ride today....finally riding with some regularity.  I love summer on The Leelanau!

If you need anymore of that cactus, I have 40 acres with that being the only thing growing right now.

Why did I know you'd say that.....:->   Wiseacre....
How many acres or truck loads would you like?

You want a cactus Kooner?? I got a little one in my front yard you can have.

This thing was about 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall when planted less than 3 years ago. As you can see, it is now above the gutters on the house. It got so big I trimmed it to look like a tree. I have probably a dozen or so of different cacti, but this is the mac daddy.

How about one of these.

And no, I didn't mess with the color, this one is really blue.

Actually, a little bluer than the pic shows.

*hrummmmph.....*

I still like my little one.  

But I would love to have some like yours too.  Very nice!

I was at a resort in FL that had styrofoam balls on the tips of some real pointy plant.  Cool looking and very practical!  They hurt!

This is a cereus monstrose. I just call it the monster. I had it inside in Ohio, and it grew about an 1/8 of an inch a year. It has grown about a foot since it was planted outside in Fl. in about a year and a half.

This is one of my favorites. It is called a Madascar Palm, due to the leaves, but it is a cactus. I'v got it tied with rope because it was branching out toward the driveway, and this thing has serious spines.

The guy I got this one from has one in his front yard that is about 12 feet tall.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service