TBD

TBD on Ning

Well, my 3 1/2 year old daughter and I just finished up a batch of peanut butter cookies, with extra peanut butter, extra vanilla, and chocolate and butterscotch chips; we've got the house to ourselves, and are taking advantage of it! I only post it because she helped me with them, and quite honestly, it's just about the best batch of cookies I've ever made...

See? Real men know their way around the kitchen...

Tags: butter, cookies, cool, for, kid, nonsexual, peanut, uses

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! Way to go Betty Friggin Crocker!!! :)
They sound delicious. Glad they turned out to be your best batch.
Sounds good!!!!! Mmmm...maybe I need to go bake. Want to share the recipe? :)
Mmmmm, they sound delicious! My 10-1/2-year-old daughter and I made Monster Cookies at my Mom and Dad's house day before yesterday. They're basically peanut-butter/oatmeal cookies, with lots of chocolate chips, M&M's, and walnuts. We made an enormous recipe, so we could give them away to lots of people. It's been my favorite recipe since I was a little kid! My 2-1/2-year-old niece could barely keep her hands off them! I was so glad the temp stayed cool this holiday weekend, so we were able to bake. Most 4th of July weekends, the thought of baking cookies would never enter my mind!
Well the way i see it, if "Real Men" can bake cookies that great, it is only because they had their 3 1/2 year old daughters help. Congratulations on your cookie bake-day.............they do sound yummy~
*elbows my way to the cookies and makes sad begging puppy eyes hoping for a treat*
The sweetest thing ever....baking with your daughter. Nothing like that quality time, is there?
When I first read that you "just finished up a batch of peanut butter cookies" I thought you meant you ate them all.

I could do that. And have a stomach ache and a sugar rush afterwards.

Baking makes good memories. It is great that you can do that. And I know you both clean up afterwards.
Can't help but to wonder who else may be baking cookies today!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service