TBD

TBD on Ning

OK, I got a coupon for JC Penny in the mail. 10 bucks off if you spend at least 10 bucks. Good deal. I fiqured I could use some new underwear. So went to Penny's, spent about 43 seconds perusing the goods, and picked up a pack of underwear. What caught my eye, was not only were they in "Fashion Colors", but they featured a "Comfort Support Puuch". Sounded good to me. Got them home, ripped open the pack, and to my utter surprise, yes, they have a comfort support pouch all right, but THERE IS NO FLY!! Now what am I supposed to do when I have to pee? Drop pants and underwear to my ankles? THAT"S gonna go over big at the restroom at the Wal Mart. Am I just supposed to pull the front down and hook em under the package? Or am I now required to sit to pee because of my man panties? (OH, that comfort support pouch is realllly comfortable)

Tags: Underwear, gotta, panties, pee

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Give them to a male friend for Christmas.
Are you finding yourself to be rather bored on this Monday afternoon, tee???
Are you sure you don't have them on backwards?

That comfort support pouch just might have been for the other side! ;-)
Hmmm, Might have to investigate that.

Nope, doesn't work that way either.
Just say no to man panties....
Man panties? Who knew?
What have they done, TBubba?
Haven't bought mens underwear lately so haven't seen the revolutionary new style. Where's the sense in it? It might as well say, "Engineered for cheap assembly." I'd protest if I were you. Or vote by returning them, if possible!
I haven't bought any for a while either Realteal, as for returnning them, did I mention how comfortable that pouch is?
TSD, Did I mention how comfortable that pouch is?
Yes you did TeeBub, a few times at least. :)
Probably designed by an engineer from Virginia Tech.(:>)
Man panties? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Here's what you do Bubba. Test the ankle drop theory at a biker's bar, see how they react. If you don't get beat up, then it's no big deal. Enjoy the comfort of the pee pee pouch.
Larry, I will only do the biker bar drop if you got my back. OMG! I take that back. PLEASE let me take that back!!!

mutter, mutter, another fine mess I got myself into.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service