TBD

TBD on Ning

Well my friends this  is almost over. So we will be closing this year out with a bang with a New Year's Eve Party. The champagne will be flowing, music to jam by, delicious food to eat, party flavors and old and new friends to party with. Those of you who are not going out with friends on that night stop by and celebrate with us as we bring the New Year in in style.

CHAMPAGNE WILL BE FLOWING ALL NIGHT..............

THE COUNTDOWN TO MIDNIGHT..............

www.Satisfaction.com

Tags: CELEBRATION, FOOD, FRIENDS, FUN, MUSIC

Views: 1288

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here's to the New Year

Thank you for the early drinks my friend..........hope to you later

Hey{{{{ Ladyg}}}}!! I'm hoping I'm not too late for the party...I'll be in and out {cooking dinner, too}  Now I need to go back and read a page or to so I can catch up :)

here we are, and the party begins!

let me freshen up drinks -- luvy1950, welcome, and if there's something in particular you'd like, let me know!

Yayyyyyyyy  so far so good!! Love the lay out, u did good {{{Lynn}}}!!! :)

Just want to let you know I am having a very hard time-staying on this site..I keep getting knocked off..so I will stop in when I can get into the group

understand, ladysilverbird.  i think we're all having difficulty, so it's ning, not us....

Yes I know, I've deleted all temp files and cookies..then rebooted...and site is working a wee bit better. :)

I love the yummmys too!! :)

Well I made it back on--and you know that problem started just as soon as the closed the other site today..

How about a latte I don't do alcohol or a cappuccino

sure, i tried several times to post soft drinks earlier, but that didn't work.

hoping this will....

Oh yes I had forgotten about the other site shutting down, b/c I know I got on here earlier in the day.

I am sure tho it's the Ning server that is having problems, as I'm able to get to other sites w/o problems

here's for Mary, and one for me too

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service