TBD

TBD on Ning

Well my friends this  is almost over. So we will be closing this year out with a bang with a New Year's Eve Party. The champagne will be flowing, music to jam by, delicious food to eat, party flavors and old and new friends to party with. Those of you who are not going out with friends on that night stop by and celebrate with us as we bring the New Year in in style.

CHAMPAGNE WILL BE FLOWING ALL NIGHT..............

THE COUNTDOWN TO MIDNIGHT..............

www.Satisfaction.com

Tags: CELEBRATION, FOOD, FRIENDS, FUN, MUSIC

Views: 1288

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thanks...beer will go down very nicely

Have a very important phone call to make :) will be back in a few....but just

in case I miss it~~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :)

Ok sweetie, I know about the phone call............Happy New Year

OK phone call over with :) He was driving in the mountains on the way home and we got cut off.

but he warned me ahead of time...at least we got a chance to wish each other a Happy New Year!! :)

I am so happy that you got to speak to your son Mary.........I just got off the phone with my son and daughter in law in Detroit.

It's so amazing to me :)  and this New Year will bring more Blessings! for both of us!!

How is your son and daughter in law doing?

ok so are we the only ones now in the lounge? Welcome 2013.....:)

Well it looks like it is so. Truckie is gone and so is Steve.

They are doing just fine, we were talking about them all coming down to Mobile for a visit.

Yep, but that is ok...they will be back at some point...and I will continue to Welcome them and all!! :) This was a fab New Year's Eve Party, I must say~~it was great to see others come in for a few mins....hopefully they will start to drop in on Saturdays..

Oh How way Kool is that!!!!  I know that will be exciting for you to see

them!!!  Will you keep me updated on when they come?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service