TBD

TBD on Ning

Well my friends this  is almost over. So we will be closing this year out with a bang with a New Year's Eve Party. The champagne will be flowing, music to jam by, delicious food to eat, party flavors and old and new friends to party with. Those of you who are not going out with friends on that night stop by and celebrate with us as we bring the New Year in in style.

CHAMPAGNE WILL BE FLOWING ALL NIGHT..............

THE COUNTDOWN TO MIDNIGHT..............

www.Satisfaction.com

Tags: CELEBRATION, FOOD, FRIENDS, FUN, MUSIC

Views: 1288

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Annie so happy you could stop by. Yes, Dick Clark was the man during New Year's time. I wish you a Happy New Year.

I love this picture so much so I snagged it Ladyg!!! :))))

hi, annieoak!  thank you for stopping in!

i apologize to all for being a party pooper, but i'm gonna' say good nite and go commune with my pillows....

wishing each one of you a wonderful year for 2013, with improved health and safe loved ones too!

Happy New Year, to one and all!

Happy New Year Lynn and you are not a party pooper..............good night my dear friend talk to you next year. I love saying that................♥

I understand {{{Lynn}}} Wishing you a very Blessed and Happy New Year!!!  I love you!!♥

I completely understand my friends, it took me a while to even get in here. It is very slow but I was hoping things were going to get better.

It is slowly coming about, guessing around midnight :)

Happy New Years Steve

Steve I've found a way around the problem, when you type a post, and it takes forever, just go to the

top of page and click on "Back to Ladyg's Rockin New Years Eve Party"  You will see your post, then

click you REFRESH Button, @ the top of your tool button, should be close to your back and forward buttons.:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service