TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. A place for people to come in the morning for coffee and conversation, evening for music, drinks, fun and weekend parties. Where everybody knows your name and we’re awfully glad you came, oh wait that was CHEERS.

Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Tags: Coffee, Conversation, Food, Friends, Music

Views: 1210

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, you guys rock...............snacks and drinks....now for some music.............

Hehehehe   well u know us, don't let nothing grow under our feet :)))

Well I have talked to a few people in here I don't know if they will show up but you never know. How u doin my sista?

Oh I doin ok...just been resting...for the parade tomorrow :)  It should be pretty awesome, have what I'm wearing ready, camera is good to go...just got to finish hair and I'll do that tomorrow morning :)  How is my Ladyg sista doin? and Lynn my sista doin? :)

Mary, you must have washer/dryer right there!  that was one of the things i HATED about my condo, and i spent 16+ years there, it was coin machines in the basement, laundry was a PITB! in this apt, i have my own w/d and i LOVE it!

it'll be nice if more show up, but just you two is enuf to make a par-tay!  welcome, my sistas!

whoever else shows up, just tell me what you're drinking!

Thanks for my Long Island Tea................I need it and you are right, with it is just the three of us we party pretty good.

Yep Miz Lynn there is a washer and Dryer in the Apt....thank goodness, b/c right now going up and down the stairs is not a good thing...worn out before I get anything done!!!!

that's good news!

Mary, i'm just as fine as frog's hair!  finally have swept that MI man out of my brain, and moving forward!

sounds like the local Christmas parade is on track for tomorrow?  share a few pics with us!  i was in a marching band, in junior high school, loved every minute of it, and i still love a parade!

I told Mary I want lots of pictures.............for now let's partyyyyyyyyy.......woohoo

:) Oh I will, I am going to be riding either in the truck or behind on the back....whatever it's called, everyone is aware of health issues and knows walking is out for me...but I can ride and click  and of course I will be sharing...along w/ Rockys Santa look  hehehehe

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service