TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. A place for people to come in the morning for coffee and conversation, evening for music, drinks, fun and weekend parties. Where everybody knows your name and we’re awfully glad you came, oh wait that was CHEERS.

Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Tags: Coffee, Conversation, Food, Friends, Music

Views: 1210

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good Morning Julia, have a nice day...........enjoy your Yukon Jack

APPETIZER BUFFET IS OUT, PLEASE SIT AND ENJOY................

DRINKS ARE OUT.................

all right!  it's Saturday night (dark on the East Coast, anyhow)!  i'll have to step away and get me some dinner after while but for now, i'm ready to par-tay!

EddieDingo, what's your drink?  we can serve up pretty much anything you like -- the virtual bar is well-stocked!

Aggie, how 'bout you?

Julia, got it, you like YukonJack.  we've not met, but hello and welcome to Ladyg's Place! this is our 4th (or maybe 5th/6th?) iteration, enough that my pics from the early generations are long since vanished w/ an earlier hard drive. 

anybody else around?

you've gotta' watch Miss Mary, there -- she pokes holes in the bottom of the chocolate candies, too, to see what they are. (♥♥Mary♥♥)

Ladyg, i'll put up some fresh munchies and drinks, just give me a couple minutes.

LOLOLOL {♥♥LYNN♥♥:)  yep  I love love having fun with almost anything I can get my hands on :)

Lynn watching the NAVY & ARMY game...and throwing stuff in to dryer...so be right back...:) and

I love the yummys :)

Everything looks great as aways Lynn.

thanks, Ladyg!  we do try to please....

and some fresh drinks -- those earlier ones are either warm or watery by now

Oh Wonderful, my bubbly :)

and some non-alcoholic drinks, too

hey, Mary!  hope you had a nice long nap!  i ran out to the grocery store, and in a little while, will "doctor up" my store-boughten gluten-free pizza and stick it in the oven for dinner.  i cooked a pot of beans, but they'll wait 'til tomorrow!

Oh trust me Lynn I so enjoyed my nappy~~~ what was really great I didn't have to go out anywhere today, so got the llaundry done and a couple of other things, as well watched the only football game I ever see , the NAVY & ARMY {Navy won:)}

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service