TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. A place for people to come in the morning for coffee and conversation, evening for music, drinks, fun and weekend parties. Where everybody knows your name and we’re awfully glad you came, oh wait that was CHEERS.

Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Tags: Coffee, Conversation, Food, Friends, Music

Views: 1210

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well this does look like a friendly place to stop in and have a cup of coffee-very inviting

Hello Ladysilverbird, welcome to the Gathering Place.....................please come back anytime for a visit we are open 24/7. We have our parties every Saturday at 6pm stop by and bring some friends. We look forward to seeing you again.

Good Morning Gatherers, so good to see you all today. Please pull up a chair the waitress will be around with the coffee, hot chocolate or tea.

A little extra for our friends...............

Hey my friends, setting out some drinks and snacks for everyone, enjoy.............

For Julia...........Yukon Jack Punch

For Mary and Lynn..........

Hey Ladyg!! everything looks yummy  It's been a busy day, and tomorrow even more so, but hey my Christmas cards should be going out....at the 1st of the week...yay for once I shouldn't be after Christmas!!!   LOLOLOL

Hey Mary..............I know you mean by a busy day......me too........had to go to the doctor today and tomorrow. Nothing serious.........just check ups. You are sharp as a tack with the Christmas Cards.........you go girl.

LOLOL Both you and Lynn can be looking for yours next week!!! :))  Whewwwww woman, so glad to know just check ups.....can u believe it only one more week til Christmas!!!! Wow time is going by so fast!!!!

Made my award winning Carne Guisada for 50 people today.

Awesome Aggie, bet they taste wonderful too!!! :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service