TBD

TBD on Ning

Happy New Year, friends!

Here's hoping it brings you a peaceful mindset and some prosperity, too!

Do you make resolutions?  Have you ever kept any of them?  Do you have some big event coming up during the year, or are you planning a major life change?

Satisfaction.com
http://www.satisfaction.com

Tags: conversation, friends, new, year

Views: 260

Replies to This Discussion

Afternoon all.....should I introduce myself? Finally getting over a brutal cold that has left me with a nasty cough. I know that is just the last little bit working its way out of my system. 

Another week has begun, which means basketball tonight. It is an out of town game tonight so I will listen on the radio. 
The sun is out and we could sure use some moisture..still. 

Have an awesome week everyone.

thanks for stopping in, RRC!  glad you're finally recovering....

do you want this group to continue?

it's thursday.  unless somebody screams and hollers, i'm going to notify EddieDingo that the remaining 4 of us are letting this group slide into oblivion....

We tried and I appreciate the effort of us all.

yes, it's been a good run....  thank you for keeping up, Richard!

i'll let this hang here for another week or so, to see if anybody else stops in and hollers....

As much as I hate to see it go...we all see each other on FB and it gets hard for me to stop in here every day. I won't scream and holler, just feel a bit sad to see something else slip away. 

Dad's heart cath went well, he looked great when I got to the hospital...surprised to see me too. Now it is just a waiting game to see when he has to get his aortic valve fixed. 

Have a great weekend.

glad your dad's doing well thus far!

i agree, RRC, it's sad to let this go, but we've been limping along and now we're barely crawling....  FB isn't the same, but it seems to be where we are spending our time

I have to read to catch up here, have been a real slug this past month...Am having dental work done, work is so very stressful and well enough of the excuses...there aren't any..just am here and will be sad to see this place go.  Anyhow of course all of us will keep in contact on FB...a venue I absolutely do not like.  but oh well...

Am so glad that your fathers procedure went well RRC, and Richard and Lynn....love ya both

sorry you're struggling, Thalia....  i hope when winter leaves, your mood will look up! 

i too am gonna' miss this venue but with folks stopping in every few days or once a week, i feel as if (since i do check here daily when i'm at home) i'm carrying the group, and i'm not liking that role....

I have a feeling that the group will remain up whether anyone comes in or not...will just continue on inactive

LiveJournal is a source of communication on a casual basis similar to this.  However there is no administrator, it's free, and far more private than FB.  I have been a member for 20 years(?) without the privacy issues FB seems to create all too often.  Check it out if you like the sound of it.  I rarely post there because the friends I have migrated to FB too.  LOL  My nick is idesignit.

hmmm, i think i have an account there, i even have my password written down!

well, it seems they decided i wasn't doing enough and deleted me, or maybe i even deleted myself, i suppose that's possible.  i'll check it out later in the week.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service