TBD

TBD on Ning

Happy New Year, friends!

Here's hoping it brings you a peaceful mindset and some prosperity, too!

Do you make resolutions?  Have you ever kept any of them?  Do you have some big event coming up during the year, or are you planning a major life change?

Satisfaction.com
http://www.satisfaction.com

Tags: conversation, friends, new, year

Views: 260

Replies to This Discussion

arrggghhhh

Welcome home Lynn, was so much fun meeting you, now have met you, Richard, and Robbie.  So much fun.  Sounds like your trip home was fun, so nice to meet so many people.  I just got an email from Kaiser saying that I was not what they were looking for...LOL, I had even forgot that I sent a resume to them...shhhhhhhhhhhheeesssss....anyhow, have almost decided that I will stay put for a while where I am, and may move to the Evergreen office in July, where there are going to need a CACIII...so we shall see

has been a beautiful week here, not as warm today as the had predicted...but passable...

have a great Thursday filled with love and laughter

t

that Robbie is 'way ahead of me in how many people he's met, travelling across the country!  he never misses a "meet" and finds many individuals on his own!  i don't even try to compete with him, just enjoy meeting the folks i enjoy whenever i'm near them -- like you!

Thalia, it's nice (and rare) that Kaiser bothered to send you a note! 

when i heard the temps in the northern plains states, i quit complaining about cold.  it actually got up to 31º here today, almost freezing!

Happy Friday to you!  We narrowly escaped the freezing rain.  It stayed at 34 and dry all day.  Now it is raining and 41 when I woke up this morning.  Nothing exciting happening here it's no business as usual.  I like it!!

I hope all of you have a safe and happy warm weekend.

saturday morning and ... it's above freezing!  yippee!

i just hunkered down, yesterday -- watched the snow flurries and stayed inside, it got up to 24ºF.  compared to MN and ND, that was toasty warm, but there are reasons i left the far north.  even MI only got up to 9º.  brrrr,

so today, i'll swim and maybe, finally, start on some of the minutes from last week's conference.  maybe.

Sunday Morning and 39 degrees.  Guess I can't complain since it is way above your 24.  My poor old warn out joints can not tolerate bitter cold.

there's a humougous ice storm in the midwest that's coming my way overnite tonight.  sigh.  but for now, it's at 37º.  have i mentioned how much i hate winter?

oh, my bad, i never made it here, yesterday.  well, once the ice melted (by time i got up), it turned into a pretty decent day, and today was even better, got up to 75º!  still, it's just a short reprieve before we're plunged into winter once more.

i've done 4 of the 5 sets of minutes i needed to write, after conference.  once i actually forced myself to begin, it wasn't so bad, the dread of doing them was the worst part.

hoping all my friends here are enjoying the break in the weather, or at least have had a chance to do so over the last few days.  even you, Richard, altho' your part of the country doesn't seem to be hit by the same patterns, even tho' you've had 'way too much cold!

have you noticed that it's staying light almost an hour later than at the solstice?  spring really IS going to arrive!

wednesday, and thanks to the chapter meeting of the local retired feds group (NARFE), i now have another set of minutes to write.  and golly gee, as of Friday noon (when committee meeting ends), i'll have yet another set!  i alternate between woo hoo for the $$ and groan for the PITB of doing them.  the one additional set from conference has GOT to get done tomorrow!

horrid storms all over the eastern half of the country today.  snow storms up north making highways impassable, rain storms and tornadoes in the south east.  Richard, maybe your cold dreary rain doesn't seem so bad after all -- you don't get tornadoes there, do you?

Wow!  I see we all took the weekend off from here.  Not a problem as far as I am concerned.  Yesterday and today has been dry and a tolerable temperature.  Currently it is 51 and most likely the warmest today.  So I pushed my butt outside and did some early Spring pruning.  Otherwise it has been the usual day to day stuff going on.

Who will start the February thread?

glad you stopped in, Richard.  are we sure it's worth keeping up?

I have had that question in my mind for a few days now.  I won't lose sleep if we decide to let it go.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service