TBD

TBD on Ning

Happy New Year, friends!

Here's hoping it brings you a peaceful mindset and some prosperity, too!

Do you make resolutions?  Have you ever kept any of them?  Do you have some big event coming up during the year, or are you planning a major life change?

Satisfaction.com
http://www.satisfaction.com

Tags: conversation, friends, new, year

Views: 260

Replies to This Discussion

Uh oh....I see what happens when I am disappear for a while. You try and sneak another birthday on me. Sorry, but I only want one birthday a year and mine isn't until July. But the wishes are much appreciated. 
There are times that I feel that I never get a chance to sit down...like today. LOL I know that all of you are just as busy with your own work and play schedules. Getting a chance to get away to the Black Hills to celebrate the new year was just what I needed. Sadly I was fought a cold during part of the stay and would up with no voice. It is slowly getting back, I thought I was doing really well until a customer asked me what was wrong with my voice today. Just goes to show I have a little more before I am back full force. 

The days just seem to skip by and I don't always make it here but I do think of you all often.

Yup!  The penalty for not showing up here is another year added to your age.  LOL  Don't know where I got the idea it was your birthday.

I am happy you are feeling better.  Continue to get your voice back before play practice gets really rolling.  You might need it.  LOL

Good afternoon everyone...Saturday evening will work just great lynn...will call you sometime this week...have been haing one hell of a time with my phone for the past couple of days yet all is well with the world now..and when i am having trouble with my phone...well makes me crazy and mad  LOL and oh well...here i am back in the world again...looks like the weather is supposed to be ok for this coming week...hope it continues...

have a great sunday afternoon, fill it with love and laughter

t

nice to see my friends here!

Richard, no guilt required, it's ok, i was just getting lonesome.  thanks for the note about Crystal's b'day -- she's hidden that on FB, so i just sent her a PM.

Thalia, we can talk whenever it suits you.  leaving here wednesday morning, so will be on the road, but i'm saving saturday evening.  i hope to be at the hotel by 5-ish.  so far, weather report seems to be above freezing for daylight hours, so that even if it's precipitating, won't be awful.  as for the trip home, that's open-ended, so i can just wait out any bad weather!

the first full week of the new year begins....

Great, am so looking forward Lynn...I will pick you up....and then we can go from there...you are going to be downtown, and not in Westminster?

And happy birthday to RRC, when she come in the room. 

I'll be at the Grand Hyatt, 1750 Weldon Street.  I'm pretty sure that's the one by the convention center and a block from the 16th Street Mall.  I'll be very happy to ride shotgun with you, for a change!

Monday evening and the weather here is causing great puzzlement.  Most of yesterday it was 35 but warmed to 41 by 11:00PM.  47 this morning at 7:00AM and now it is 51.  I wonder if "climate change" is headed toward warmer nights and colder days.  Hmmmmm!

Weather is crazy all over...has been sweater weather here for the past few days, at least in the day time....and now looks as if we are going to get some cooler weather by the end of the week, just in time for Lynns visit  .....oh I am ready for spring  LOL

Have a Tuesday filled with love and laughter

this weather is about the jet stream dipping down and freezing parts of China, and staying high up north in Canada on this side of the globe.  for now, anyhow.  just enjoy it while it lasts!it means i won't be facing major snow on the way to Denver, at least!  i'll have boots and heavy coat in the truck, as well as my usual blankets and shovel and extra washer fluid -- i did survive Minnesota for a couple years, 'way back.  and hey, if it gets bitter cold or blizzards after conference, that's ok, i have no timeline for getting back home!

Hello everyone! How are you all and Happy New Year. Have been off having adventures in creativity, taking classes, and enjoying the freedom to move about. It's good to see your avatars.

OMG!!  RT!  It's good to see you here.  I am happy you are enjoying life but we have been missing you all this time.  I hope you stop by often and have a Happy New Year!   (((RT)))

Whoa!  3 degrees short of breaking the record high temperature yesterday.  Now we are headed for near freezing lows for the next few days.  Snow or ice is a comin' folks!  Will it stay long or not at all?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service